What we offer
- A surprising and diverse GPX-based gravelride of 135Km or 90Km
(GPX will be send to you after registration fee of €15 is completed)
- Start between 8 and 9 AM.
- 1 atmospheric food and drink supply along the way.
- Mechanical and pick up service if things go wrong.
- A few Strava segments to let the beast go when you feel like it.
- Free bacon and eggs after the ride.
- Beers on draft and a special Hoplex beer brewed in Melsele.
- Our greatest respect
What you do
- Register before August 15th 2020 with the
(Registrations are complete after payment)
- Show up on August 23th 2020 between 8 and 9 AM with your gravel- or cyclocrossbike.
Tyres from 33 up to 40mm will do just fine.
- Enjoy the ride.
- Drink a few beers and share your stories with us.
Where you ride
We are "working" hard to offer you a quality, ride around the Waasland, crossing a wide range of pittoresque villages like Melsele, Puivelde, Waasmunster, Haasdonk...
If you keep your eyes open you will experience the great natural and cultural heritage of the region.
Alltough the course is mainly flat it will be a demanding ride with up to 60% off-road segments over combined surfaces.